Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Special Day for Me

The Most Important Day in My Life “Do you have any unforgettable experiences?” This is a question I often ask my group member to answer when we practice teaching. Today, I will not ask myself of this question instead. And my answer to this question is absolutely “yes”. Now I would like to share it with you. It was on a rainy day, like today, three years ago. My parents and I get on the coach which was from Wanzhou to Yongchuan. It was the first time that I left home for a faraway place. It was also the first for me to have such a trip. We reached our destination-Westen Chongqing University in the afternoon. My parents arranged everything well for me, from soap to shampoo, or something like that. The next morning my parents brought delicious food for me and wake me up from my bed. “It is time to get up. You know, a few days later, you would be in the classroom at this time. Wake up! Wake up!” After breakfast, they hurried to go back home. On the way to the station, I realized that parents would leave me for home. I would be alone in school. Thinking about all these in my mind, tears gushed in my eyes. I would be alone in school. That is to say, I would be independent from my parents from now on, I would do everything by myself, and I would deal with all the things in life myself. I was helpless and at a loss at that time, like a bird with not yet full-fledged wings which cannot fly high in the sky. As time went by, I started to get used to the new way of life. But I was frequently homesick and often cry silently in my bed in the night. However, three years later, now, when I recall all these in my mind and I found that I started to become a brave and independent girl. And it is to my parents that I owe what I am today. This is the most important day in my life.How about

No comments: